The most compact mobile concrete batching plant in the World!
Kimera SMALL is a continuous mixing plant for concrete, screed, mortar, cold asphalt and fiber-reinforced concrete. The plant carries all materials, sand, gravel, cement, water and liquid admixture separately on site. The mixing phase takes place on site according to the mix design set by the operator avoiding the waste and risks associated with pre-cast concrete.Kimera SMALL is equipped with weighing systems both for cement and for each aggregate, which assure the maximum precision and repeatability of the recipe.The mixing takes place in the 2 continuous augers located at the front of the plant, the second of which rotates horizontally for 180° and can be inclined vertically up to 20° to increase the discharge height. The SMALL model is equipped with 2 indipendent conveyor belts for the dosing of two different aggregates; this also allows you to decide whether to use only one of the two, in case you want to produce screed.The SMALL system can be equipped with a hydraulic stabilization system to minimize displacement times from one site to another. With this accessory, it is possible to load/unload the unit to/from a truck without the use of other machinery.With the SMALL plant, you will get fresh high quality concrete with the required mix design, in the desired quantity and when needed.
|MAX PRODUCTION SPEED||25 m³/h - 32.7 yd³/h|
|RATED PRODUCTION FULLY LOADED (*)||4 m³ - 5.2 yd³|
|HOPPER 1 CAPACITY||2,4 m³ - 3.1 yd³|
|HOPPER 2 CAPACITY||2,7 m³ - 3.5 yd³|
|CEMENT SILO CAPACITY||1400 kg - 3086 lb|
|WATER TANKS CAPACITY||800 l - 211 gal|
|PLANT HEIGHT||2400 mm - 7' 10''|
|PLANT LENGTH||4225 mm - 13' 10''|
|PLANT WIDTH||1810 mm - 5' 11''|
|BASIC PLANT WEIGHT||2700 kg - 5952 lb|
|(*) depending on aggregats specific density|
- DIESEL ENGINE Turbodiesel Perkins engine with silent pack, 44 KW, including electric battery, hydraulic gear pump, oil and diesel tanks.
- ELECTRIC ENGINE 45 KW 2/poles B3/B5 400/690/50 IE3 electric motor, complete with electric box for starting system, inverter and a converter to 12 V for powering the plant electronic system.
- HYDRAULIC STABILIZATION SYSTEM Hydraulic stabilization system with 4 hydraulic turntable pistons for stabilizing the plant on site. This accessory enables the plant to be loaded/unloaded from truck with no need of other equipment. The plant could work on the 4 pistons totally closed.
- UNLOADING CHUTE 2 mechanical extensions to be hooked at the exit of the second mixer to increase the concrete unloading outreach.
- LIQUID ADMIXTURE SYSTEM Dosing kit for liquid concrete admixtures consisting of a 30 l capacity tank and a peristaltic pump with a maximum flow rate of 1.8 l/min.
- PRINTER The printer allows you to print the production report, even in multiple copies. The header could be personalised with the customer's data.
- AGGREGATES HOPPER TARPAULIN The tarpaulin for aggregates hopper covers the material during transportation and insures the protection against rain.